Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

If it were an issue on Hulu's side, why is it only happening on one out of my 4 Rokus? And 3 are the same device as the one with the issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

It may be time to jump ship from hulu?

This behaviour is not only annoying, but very inconvenient!

This problem is only occurring when streaming programs through hulu, it is not a connectivity or gateway related issue, i am running WatchDog on my core router and when i look in the logs, no connectivity errors are present.

So i have to assume that not only my comment, but all others in this thread can view this as a round file situation where hulu will do nothing in response to assist it's paying clientele and resolve the problem?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

We have 3 different Roku devices On 3 TVs and this is happening on ALL of them. It is incredibly annoying! I am ready to get rid of the Rokus and replace them with Amazon Firesticks. It’s unacceptable and AWFUL customer service that Roku isn’t responsive to this thread. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem with my Roku but my PlayStation and my cell phone worked just fine but I can’t watch Hulu on the Roku

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I switched to No Ads, works fine. It's only $7 more. The fact that I had to do that sucks, but atleast I can watch my shows.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Freezing ads on hulu

Jump to solution

Same issue. Seems to be update on Hulu or roku issue. Until fixed hit fast fwd then play. Usually goes right back visually.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem too.  How do we fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing here, started yesterday. Can't wait for a fix!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Done ALL of troubleshooting shooting steps several times and spoke with Hulu.  Ticket ok but get this i pay for no commercials this is just since update

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I got tired of fast forwarding to unfreeze the commercial & upgraded to Hulu commercial free ($11.99}. I haven't had any problems since.

However I think Hulu will lose customers & not gain new ones by not fixing this.