Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

GOOD QUESTION. HOW DO WE DO THAT?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I’m extremely frustrated about it and I’m about to give up on these roku none of the post I read help, I can’t contact customer support and none of the troubleshooting tips help I don’t know what else to do about this 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I am having this issue also.  After a commercial, my picture freezes on last frame of commercial, but sound continues back to show.  I have tried several things, but nothing seems to work.  I did find out however, that if I hit fast forward it will snap right out of it.  Annoying but at least I can watch it.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried everything listed on this page. Nothing works. Does Roku have a customer support? Too easy to change devices if I can't get any customer service. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Mine is the same way, I’m glad I can still watch but it is terribly annoying, I am glad to see I’m not the only one with the issue at least that means maybe they will fix it with the next update or something! Fingers crossed!! 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

They have phone support but its shut down because of the Covid-19 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. They need to fix this. I have tried literally everything. Even moving my router closer. Factory resets. Channel resets. Nothing. Figure it out roku. It apparently is an issue with youtube tv too, for a lot of people. Fix it, or send us an updated device. I just bought this thing.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Also having this issue with Hulu. Netflix not affected, although it doesn't have ads. I thought it was a Hulu issue but maybe it's Roku. Very frustrating.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I know it’s really annoying this needs to be fixed I haven’t had this device longer than a month and have another one being delivered soon I honestly regret buying it! I’m thinking of returning it once it gets here and getting a fire stick 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I’ve had rokus for years and this is the first time it’s ever happened. When I get a chance I’m going to try and watch on my PlayStation so I can see if it’s a Hulu issue or a roku issue! I will let you all know when I find out!!