Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Picture issues

Jump to solution

After a commercial on hulu, the picture of the show we’re watching becomes to large for the screen, so the people are halfway off the screen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

Choir, did you just get an automated “this is an unattended email” reply from that address? I sent an email and instantly got that response, unbelievable... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Does the newest update fix the problem? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Well that's just great, AlaskanMatt! I just tried to send them an email and received the autoreply that the mailbox is unattended and to go to support.roku.com, which I did and after going through the "tree", this is the reply that I received:

"Your device and/or issue is eligible for online support. You can find answers to your questions with our comprehensive set of articles and technical troubleshooting steps.

You can also visit our online community to help you find answers.  Agent-assisted support is not available for your issue and/or model.  

I had been regularly corresponding with them and the last reply I received was on July 28th. I have a terrible feeling that they are just stringing all of us along. RokuDanny did send me a PM in response to my plea for help and said, "Hi, Thanks for reaching out regarding your issue. Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team and expect this issue to be resolved in a future update. Thanks, Danny" That was about a week ago. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It’s really incredible that this is the Roku way of doing business. I know these are difficult times for companies, but I’ve contacted numerous businesses for things since the pandemic and they all have figured out how to get things done.

Apparently there’s nothing we can do right now other than spread the warnings on forums, Amazon reviews, etc. that you’re on your own as a Roku customer. They just sell the faulty devices and hide. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Okay here me out ROKU, how about, give us HULU without ads until this problem gets solved? Everyone's happy! 

Just a temporary solution.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hulu malfunctions during ads

Jump to solution

Pausing after commercials....Information on the seconds

Not sure all this is correct but it is the nearest I could find

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Everyone. I would suggest a coordinated social media campaign. That seems to be the only thing companies listen to these days.  Continued bashing on facebook and twitter is probably our only option at the point. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Freezing ads on hulu

Jump to solution

It isn't just on roku. I have been dealing with the issue for months on multiple viewing devices. It is Hulu's issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Freezing ads on hulu

Jump to solution

Which multiple viewing devices? Because I know it don’t happen with fire stick