Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

THIS WORKS. Still annoying that there is an issue that isn't being fixed but this bypasses it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Any update on this? The glitch is making Hulu unwatchable and we're probably canceling soon. Im sure we're not the only ones. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

The Ultra and Premeire models do not have the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

EVERYONE: I deleted what I posted about an update fixing this issue as it updated yesterday (7/28/20). 

Apparently the Roku person or bot who posted issue will be taken care of with next update is NOT correct.

Spoke with rep today who said it is an on-going issue that they are aware of & working on to fix but no fix at this time. You can go thru help section steps & in some cases this will fix it briefly. 

I stand by the fact Roku owes us something for the time - at least several weeks & who knows how much longer - we have been unable to view Hulu properly. As you know money talks tho most of us purchased device a long time ago & cannot return it now.

I am open to suggestions on how we as a group can get compensation. We cannot allow corporations to continue to treat us the way they do. Keep in mind it is Not the customer reps - they just work there. Ideas? 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

There was an update (7/28/20) It has not stopped the issue. This was bad info btw per customer rep at Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

There is no “Danny at Roku”. It was a bot attempting to shut us up for a while.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

There is no “Danny”. Bot to shut us up for a while maybe?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Had a Karen moment and complained on both Hulu and Roku's Facebook page and also through messenger. Roku of course has yet to comment. Here is Hulu's reply:

Sorry about that! This is something our teams are aware of and looking into. While we don't have an ETA at the moment, we want to assure you we're investigating this. That said, we appreciate your patience in the interim. If there is anything else we can assist with for now, let us know! — Hulu Social Support

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues. Checked for a system update and made sure display settings were right...still not working! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update, Christie. I think Roku should take back all of their Express models and replace them with Premieres. Somebody here said there is no problem with that model. 

0 Kudos