Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and patience regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team and expect this issue to be resolved in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Freezing ads on hulu

Jump to solution

Same here, I have three roku devices and it happens on all three. I’ve reset the devices, I’ve disconnected the devices for a moment and turned them back on. Nothing is helping. What is going on??

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Have you received an email recently to get an extra Ruku Express for the low price of $25 with free shipping.  Yeah, they're trying to unload the old devices only for customers to find they are no longer compatible with Hulu.  Ask yourself this.  Which company is bigger and will be backed by HULU?  Ruku or Amazon?  Save yourself the headache and get a couple of Fire Sticks and gift the Ruku Express to someone you hate!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Yes! Totally agree! I returned my Roku yesterday and bought a fire stick!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I am done with Roku. No response and no fix = return Roku and bought a fire stick!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

It is Roku! Returned and got a fire stick!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Hulu malfunctions during ads

Jump to solution

No

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem it is very frustrating 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

A roku employee said this will be fixed in an update. Don’t know what date he said this however it is middle of July 2020 & it is STILL not fixed. I tried all of the things that might fix it as well but of course it doesn’t help. 

thank you. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hulu malfunctions during ads

Jump to solution

This method of restart removing and so on does not work. I just went and bought the updated Roku and it still not working. Not happy as Hulu is the only one not working. 😡

0 Kudos