Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WubbleGubble
Level 9

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

So why would only one of my two identical Roku Streamers be doing this if it were a Roku problem as you suggest?

0 Kudos
livetovacation
Level 9

Jump to solution

Is anyone having a problem using another interface? I have 3 Samsung TV's with zero issues with Hulu. So anyone else having issues outside of Roku?

0 Kudos
Choirlady
Level 9

Jump to solution

Yes, the Hulu reset didn't work for me. Neither did the Roku reset. But I also had the same problem with something I was watching on the Roku channel which makes me think it is a Roku problem.

0 Kudos
rachrd
Level 7

Re: Freezing ads on hulu

Jump to solution

Is anything going to resolve with this? Still having issues a month later. Really frustrating. 

0 Kudos
mdutchak
Level 7

Hulu commercial freezes

Jump to solution

I agree. I installed my upgraded ROKU express and now I can't watch HULU due to commercial freezes adn I can't watch my FIOS cable or DVR because every time i use that remote ROKU starts up. No way to get help - totally absurd.

Agc34
Level 7

Jump to solution

Is this just the roku express? Or any of them? I have the Roku express and have tried all the things and no dice. And I just bought this thing. Not impressed. 

0 Kudos
Stephanie5391
Level 8

Jump to solution

I believe it’s just with the roku express I too just got mine not long ago and I’m very upset this has yet to be resolved 

0 Kudos
Choirlady
Level 9

Jump to solution

I also have two Roku Express + devices, one was purchased from Amazon in October and a second in November from Roku. The problem occurs on both of them.

I received a follow-up from Roku support saying:  "We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate your reported issue and hope to provide you a more detailed update when additional information is available. Thanks for your continued patience. "

0 Kudos
Thefloyds
Level 8

Re: Freezing ads

Jump to solution

Going to cancel HULU.  That will certainly fix the problem.

TamaraS
Level 9

Re: Freezing ads

Jump to solution

@Thefloyds 

I am with you. I paid for July, finishing the month then also cancelling. Not worth the aggravation.

0 Kudos