Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stechkg42
Level 7

HOBMax on 2 Roku devices won't login correctly on 2nd device

I have 2 Roku 3900x devices. I had HBOMax through Roku and canceled it when my wireless provider started offering.

I have HBOMax setup on 1 Roku device no issue, but when I try and set it up on the other device, it defaults to the old account. I have tried deleting the App, resetting the Roku to Factory Default and it still will not allow me to set to the account correctly. I had no issue logging into the other App with my correct accounts.

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: HOBMax on 2 Roku devices won't login correctly on 2nd device

On the problem Roku bring up HBO Max.   I don't have a this so I can't give you explicit instructions, but find the place to log out / sign off / disconnect from your account.  Look under Account / Settings /Options or something similar.  Once you've logged out you should be able to log back in, this time connecting to your new account.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos