Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: HGTV Go Failure

Jump to solution

Sure would be nice if this is connection to Discovery+ if somebody could let us know what the heck is going on!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

This appears specific to the HGTV Go channel. Discovery Go and DIY Go are working.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

FYI: I found a support link at the Discovery Networks website and just reported this problem there.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ditto same problem. I suspect that HGTV (and Food Network, same problem) have changed to only be available as an app, download to device, OR subscribe to one of the streaming channels (hulu, sling etc) that carry it. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

Level 7

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I didn't even think about that! 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I got a response from Discovery Networks. Their support team knows about the problem and is working on a resolution.

FWIW I'm not on the Discovery Plus conspiracy train, at least not yet. Let's see how they do on the fix.

Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

How many on this thread are guys with upset wives?  Smiley Very Happy  

Thanks for reaching them - i tried my google-fu and I couldn't find any support links for discovery networks to contact them.