Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: HGTV Go Failure

Jump to solution

Add me to the list. Wife is very upset!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Me too. My cynical side says the same thing...

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here with roku tv.  Had been watching all day and went back on to watch later and it wouldn't connect.  

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here! I was streaming for several hours earlier today until it started crashing in the afternoon and it hasn’t worked since

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem here! I tried removing the app, system reset, re install, and the same problem happens. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

SAME!!!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was thinking the same thing...since a lot of us are having the same problem with HGTV GO. Could it be the DISCOVERY+ 😡 and yes I’m having the same problem smh

Level 7

Re: HGTV GO app is kicking me out when I choose it.

Jump to solution

It does that with me. I think it’s trying to make us move to the stream the Discovery+ app I’m starting to think that the other channels will stop working soon too.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same the problem ! it was working just fine yesterday and now when i open the app , it kicks me out ! 

0 Kudos