Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaD39
Level 7

HELP - wrong channels on stick

Hi,

I purchased the stick from Amazon UK, I have just received and registered it today however on the available channels its not coming up with the UK ones - IPlayer, nowtv, itvhub etc etc

It's coming up with US channels and it won't give me the options for the uk

HELP!!!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Heyitsrick
Level 9

Re: HELP - wrong channels on stick

I'd call customer service and let them sort it out. Something in your account is toggled for US, apparently. 

[content removed per Community Guidelines]
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HELP - wrong channels on stick

@DonnaD39

As mentioned, it appears you've somehow created your Roku account in the wrong region, which is why you aren't seeing the correct channel selection for your location. You'll need to be using an internet connection located in the region in which you intend to use your device, in order to create your account in the correct region. 

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About. I can assist you further in getting this sorted out. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos