Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heidipsych
Level 7

HELP WITH MLB channel

We paid the fall subscription and it has been working during the first week of trial it shows that I have a subscription but every game we try to watch has a lock symbol on it and says that in order for us to watch it we need further subscription can anyone please advise on how to remedy the situation 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ceejayred73
Level 7

Re: HELP WITH MLB channel

Same thing just happened to us. We were watching a game, then Roku backed out of the channel for some reason. Now I can't get back in because the games stay locked even after logging in. We were just charged by Roku for the subscription, so we've paid. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

Did you subscribe directly at MLB.com? If so, are those the credentials you used to log in to the app?

Also, are you in the US?

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
ceejayred73
Level 7

Yes, I'm in the US. We signed up through the MLB app on Roku and Roku is who charged our card for the subscription. MLB.com tells us that we do not have an active subscription, and in the MLB app on Roku, going to the Upgrade section of the settings, tells us that we are already subscribed. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

Two of you tonight, last 30 minutes, same issue, same billing way. Sounds like it's a Roku billing issue. Perhaps @RokuDanny-R will happen by soon. He's very helpful, and it will likely take someone from Roku to resolve. I doubt it's something another user (like me and most of us here) will be able to help with.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)