Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

HD Homerun - No Audio Roku Premier (3920RW)

I am having an issue with the HD Homerun channel and my Roku Premiere (3920 series)  connected to a Vizio E500i-A1 TV. I get no audio from the stations on the HD Homerun channel. This is the only Roku channel I am having this issue. I can hear the audio sounds from the Roku when navigating while in the channel, but none from stations when I select them. I have tried to change audio settings on the TV an Roku to different settings, with no fix. I do get audio from the HD Homerun app on my PC and Xbox one and it also works with my Plex sever, so I know the Quattro is functioning. I have also verified and updated the firmware on Roku and the Silicondust Quattro, with no fix to this very specific issue. Any support is appreciated

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: HD Homerun - No Audio Roku Premier (3920RW)

Is your TV connected to the Internet?  Is its firmware up to date?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HD Homerun - No Audio Roku Premier (3920RW)

My TV is not a Roku TV.  I have a Roku Premiere connected to a Vizio, but yes it is connected to the Internet and is up to date with the latest available firmware from Vizio.

0 Kudos