Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zipkat
Level 7

HBO now app login with roku credentials

I am setting up a Samsung 10.1 for my wife for Christmas. I have installed the ROKU player app and logged in. She is going to use this to watch GoT on HBO Now which we subscribe to through ROKU. ROKU app is telling me I have to subscribe to premium stations to watch them . . . circular firing squad comes to mind. I downloaded the HBO Now app and, of course, it won't accept my ROKU credentials like their support shows everyone but ROKU does. Additionally, ROKU doesn't show in the list of other sources you can subscribe through.

Help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: HBO now app login with roku credentials

HBO is a premium (paid (extra) Channel. I'm not understanding exactly what you did but anyhow your problem is with the Channel and they are there to help you. I think youre just putting in the wrong credentials. Contact HBO with the link,

https://help.hbonow.com/

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos