Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

HBO channel content not available message

All of a sudden the HBO channel on both my Roku's will no longer work. When I try to watch an episode of a series on my tv it says "content not available, sorry we can't find that title right now." I have checked for updates, removed the app, restarted the roku devices, and reinstalled the HBO app and it still does not work. It worked fine two days ago. My HBO account is current and active. Please help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: HBO channel content not available message

I’m having the same issue and cannot remove the channel because my subscription is through Roku. Help!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: HBO channel content not available message

It doesn't matter how you subscribe apparently. I subscribe through HBO directly.  I removed the channel from my Roku and reinstalled it and it didn't help. It loads the HBO home screen and my watch list, etc, but won't play anything.  It just says content not available.  So there is something else going on.

0 Kudos