Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

HBO Outsiders Season 1 Episode 1 Missing

Anyone know why HBO Outsiders Season 1 Episode 1  is Missing?  Any resolutions?   I ran a system update followed by a System Restart on both of my devices and it still doesn't show up.

According to the HBO website, there should be 

SEASON 1 EPISODE 1

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HBO Outsiders Season 1 Episode 1 Missing

Same Problem here. Tried to resolve by restarting. No Episode One. Series starts with Episode Two. Anyone? CALL Roku?

0 Kudos
Level 7

I want to know where it is too! And I don't want to pay for a second subscription on another streaming platform to watch it since I already paid for it on the Roku channel. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Luckily I'm in the trial subscription and will be canceling if it's not fixed.  I'll order HBO through Amazon Prime and try to get it there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

As it turned out, Episode 1 of The Outsiders is available for Free on my cable provider Comcast/Xfinity.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm glad you were able to access it.   I cancelled my roku trial and subscribed to HBO on Amazon Prime Video... I'm glad I waited to watch episode 1... it sets up the foundation for the whole series...

0 Kudos