Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffinOhio
Level 7

HBO Now sign-up address error

Hello. This question has been answered before but the fix others used will not help me as I don't have a smartphone, so hoping someone can help.

My issue is after signing up for the free trial of HBO Now when I'm in the channel it wont allow me to complete the registration as it says my credit card has to have a valid U.S. address, which it clearly does.  I see this message after typing in my Roku PIN number.  I've read the thread where people have been told to type out the full address rather than using abbreviations.  Yesterday I went on Roku's website and changed abbreviations, even added my middle initial just like on my credit card, still no luck. There is a $1 charge for HBO Now on my credit card to ensure it's a valid form of payment that I know will be taken off. 

The other thread has been locked.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  
0 Kudos