Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TShel2021
Level 7

HBO Max

I ordered HBO Max yesterday for $14.99 I tried watching different movies and shows and on different televisions we cannot hear it due to horrible sound quality. I already cancelled the subscription but would like a refund. I specifically wanted to watch Mortal Combat and now wish I would have went to a theater. I am hoping Roku will do the right thing and put this money back into my account.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
j2m3s
Level 7

Re: HBO Max

You most likely will not get a refund, but you will get to use it for the month that you paid for. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: HBO Max

Hi @TShel2021,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos