Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

HBO Max profiles?

How do you choose a profile on HBO Max? The description on the Roku site says up to 5 profiles, and I do already have them set up and I can use them via other devices like smart phone and smart TV apps but on Roku I never see the profile selection screen and see no option to choose or switch profiles.

3 Replies
Level 7

Re: HBO Max profiles?

Agreed! HBO Max is only half way there. This morning I see the profiles. They weren't there yesterday. Instead of giving the direction "Indicate who is watching" it says, "TKEY_MUP_WHO_IS_WATCHING. All instructions such as "new episodes" is the programming filler such as "PREVIEW_LABEL" . Roku is getting there slowly.

0 Kudos

When I signed up to HBO Max on Friday I was able to set up profiles. Now they are gone on Roku; however, the profiles are there when I sign in directly from my computer. 

0 Kudos

I am replying to myself. :-) I had to re-sign in to HBO Max in order to see my profiles again. Hope this helps someone else. 

0 Kudos