Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsevrobb
Reel Rookie

HBO-Max audio When I pick the HBO Max logo on my Roku Remote and play, I get awful feedback sound

I get HBOMax through Spectrum Cable. Is there a limit to TV connections (my daughter also has my HBOMax set up on her TV)? What is going on?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: HBO-Max audio When I pick the HBO Max logo on my Roku Remote and play, I get awful feedback s...

@jsevrobb

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
jsevrobb
Reel Rookie

Re: HBO-Max audio When I pick the HBO Max logo on my Roku Remote and play, I get awful feedback s...

Danny - Sorry for the lapse. This is still true, even though I access through Spectrum and pay for HBO which I believe gives me HBO Max?

Thanks,

Julie

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@jsevrobb  This isn’t a Roku question. It’s a HBO Max question. So you get HBO Max with your Spectrum TV correct? Then you log into HBO Max using your Spectrum credentials. Be sure to select TV provider when you sign into HBO Max. According to HBO Max you can stream up to 3 devices at once. 

0 Kudos