Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MMJM

Re: HBO MAX stopped working on all of my devices tonight. Is there a problem with the service?

Jump to solution

Have you been able to find a solution? Ours is saying the same thing.

Re: HBO max not working

Jump to solution

Me too in NYC!

It stopped working right before the Mare finale, and STILL keeps telling me to contact my tv provider. I've tried all the usual fixes. 

Jdens

Re: HBO MAX stopped working on all of my devices tonight. Is there a problem with the service?

Jump to solution

Same here in northern KY. All tv’s that I use a Roku is giving me the same error message. The app is working on my iPhone, but I’m not trying to watch tv on my phone; which means it’s a roku problem and not with HBO MAX itself. 

theCotu

Jump to solution

I went through all the steps. Reboot, reload etc. 

it just stops and tells me to contact my tv provider. Which is weird because they are my tv provider. Spectrum just sends the data. 

Lucky0471
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, yes. Someone else posted a response from HBO stating they are aware of the problem and appreciate our patience while they fix the problem.. ???

awoods1

Jump to solution

Same thing happening to me as well.

Swms

Jump to solution

I downloaded HBOMAX app on phone and screen mirrored! Worked perfectly. If you have devices that will allow screen mirroring, try it. Hope this helps until it’s working again.

Randik1

Jump to solution

Well same problem as everyone tonight  No HBO. I did everything also..Reset etc.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Watched  Mare of Easttown on my laptop instead.

copyleft
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

So you pay for 2 subs? Or you pay @hbomax.com and enter your password on roku.

I’m a rokutv customer and get my subscription right from roku.

nice to know its just roku.

0 Kudos
Jakedaboss

Jump to solution

Same problem.  I've got a TCL tv & I'm in Chicago.