Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaneMarie

#HBOMax is not working!!

Jovanib16

Re: HBO MAX stopped working on all of my devices tonight. Is there a problem with the service?

Jump to solution

Same for me I keep on saying to contact my tv provider 

GBaez

Re: HBO max not working

Jump to solution

I am having the same exact issue! I wonder if the other guy has a point. Viewer overload?

beth2
Binge Watcher

Re: Hbomax

Jump to solution

Same problem here... also cannot even delete the channel and add it back... there is no option to delete it any more (but there is with other channels). Can't open on any Roku device but I can operate it on my PC. What's the problem!!

Kivi107

Re: Hbomax

Jump to solution

Got the same message when trying to watch the final episode of Mare of Easttown. 

beth2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same problem here.. will work on PC (and I don't watch TV on my PC) but won't work on ANY Roku device in my home. I tried to delete (and then reload) the channel and the option to delete it is gone, too. Really annoying. Updated everything. Restarted everything. Same error message you all are getting. 

TheWriter
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s happening to to us here as well! I thought it had to do with not verifying my email, but did that and it still shows the same error! Although, it works just fine on my iPhone! Total BS! And the fact that you can’t actually CALL someone at ROKU to get an answer, snd the fact that the question choices are irrelevant, don’t make this any better!

nacord

Re: HBO MAX stopped working on all of my devices tonight. Is there a problem with the service?

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. I only have one Roku device, my Roku TV.

nacord

Jump to solution

I should also add that I have tried all of the solutions I could find, including restarting the Roku TV, removing and re-adding the channel, checking for software updates, etc.

Lucky0471
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here.. decided to wait for everyone to get the ending of Maire of Eastown, but still the same message as everyone.