Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

HBO Kicks Me Out to Roku Home Screen

I've noticed this happening a lot. I'll be watching HBO for a while, and then all of a sudden it stops (even in the middle of a show or movie), and just takes me back to the Roku home screen. Another issue is if I'm watching a series, at times it'll end the episode, and just stop before it starts the next one. Pressing play, pause, stop, or the back button does nothing. The only thing you can do is exit the app to the Roku home screen, and just start watching again. It actually happens with a few other apps also (I can only think of Hulu right now and sometimes Netflix). I don't know what's going on. I'm using a Roku Premiere + wirelessly, with a with a Verizon FIOS internet connection. The modem is almost half a foot away.  

0 Kudos