Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egoodpaster1
Level 7

Gunsmokerough&tumbledodgecity app not downloading

Gunsmokerough&tumbledodgecity app will not download, is there something wrong with this app?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Gunsmokerough&tumbledodgecity app not downloading

You didnt mention your model # or firmware version:  Settings/System/About

Try checking for updates:  Settings/System/System update/Check now

Make sure you scroll to the bottom of your app list.

Otherwise, your model may be too old to support the app/you may be outside the US.

0 Kudos
egoodpaster1
Level 7

This is a new Roku TV Model 555431 Software version 10.0.0.build 4209-93 The app is version 1.2.build 28.  The app is still not working (I am in the United States)

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

@egoodpaster1 wrote:

This is a new Roku TV Model 555431 Software version 10.0.0.build 4209-93 The app is version 1.2.build 28.  The app is still not working (I am in the United States)

In your first post you said the app wouldnt download, but in this post your clearly have it downloaded and installed but "its still not working".

Need more clarity than "still not working".

Try reinstalling the app:

1) Remove the app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/Power/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the app

(Otherwise, if you dont restart settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

If it still doesnt fix the issue, contact the app developer:  PrivateMW  (not a community account)

0 Kudos
egoodpaster1
Level 7

Thanks for this information.  Must be the app, this doesn't work.  I will try the app developer..

0 Kudos