Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Guatemala Channel

Jump to solution

I recently purchased GuatemalaTV app/channel. It will not open or launch.  Just frozen on retrieving.  Only one of seven tv stations show. I called  Roku customer service to ask for help. Representative could not tell me how to contact MaquiTV, who created app.  They can take my money for app but no way to complain and ask for help to correct bad app. Representative told me to google provider of app/channel. I did so with no luck.  Monthly subscription fee is minimal but really want to receive this programming on Roku. Any ideas to help please?  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Guatemala Channel

Jump to solution

@ReyH 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ReyH 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I asked customer service representative for information to contact channel provider. She replied she didn’t know how. She told me to google for help?  Sorry but this behavior is not proper customer service. Expected better from ROKU. Thanks 

0 Kudos