Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Growing Pains(TV Show) on The Roku Channel has a wrong episode uploaded.

Growing Pains Season 6 episode 21 Meet The Seavers actually has Season 4 episode 4 uploaded in it's place.

Can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Growing Pains(TV Show) on The Roku Channel has a wrong episode uploaded.

Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass this along to our team to take a closer look and help get this resolved. 

Cheers,

Tanner

Highlighted
Level 7

How long will Growing Pains be on for streaming?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just started watching Growing Pains on roku channel yesterday. Season 1 was fine all day yesterday up to episode 7. Today when I started watching more though, it's been having a LOT of issues with the sound not syncing up with the picture every 15 - 20 seconds, sometimes it fixes itself and sometimes I have to rewind a tiny bit to resync it up. And it also keeps kicking me out altogether to the episode screen where I have to hit "Resume" multiple times each episode. I checked a newer tv show (hoarders) and did not experience any problems at all. So this is only happening with Growing Pains. Again, no problems yesterday - but today it's just awful. Can you please look into this and fix it? Thanks!

0 Kudos