Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjratledge
Level 7

Growing Pains Removed Again

Jump to solution

Hello,

My mom and I were watching Growing Pains on the Roku Channel and it was removed without any notice. I noticed that this has happened before and they added the show back the same night. It has been a couple of days and I was wondering if anyone knows whether it will be added back again.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Growing Pains Removed Again

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

To keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jlsmit
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue too. I was almost done season 2, went on to watch yesterday and it was just gone. Also researched it and saw it’s disappeared before. Please bring it back! I love this show and was so excited to be able to watch it!

Jonaecox
Level 7

Jump to solution

I was watching it too and now can’t finish. I love Growing pains. It was bringing back so many memories. Please bring it back 

bainmack
Level 7

Jump to solution

same here.   was watching it last week then wondered what happened?

glad im not the only one.

hope they bring it back

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

To keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To stay up to date on top titles available in The Roku Channel, follow the Roku blog.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Yipjeep
Level 7

Jump to solution

Doesn't really address the question. Does Roku provide a notice on when shows are scheduled to be removed? I don't want to get into another show and be in 2 or 3 seasons to have it just disappear. I cannot see any expiration dates on the shows or movies. Is this available 

Jonaecox
Level 7

Jump to solution

Agree. There should be an expiration date. 

KellyP
Level 7

Jump to solution

My family and I were watching this too when it was removed. No notice was given. Would be nice to know a shows expiration date. 

0 Kudos