Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

GreekTV has stopped working even though i have subscription!

I have since months now subscribed to GreekTV and it was working fine... I ve realised since some weeks now that it is not working at all, there is no also "remove" or "unistall" button to try to remove it and install again...  How can i solve this problem please? When i tried to find an email of the developer of this channel, there is no such information available... thats why i am posting here @upggr 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: GreekTV has stopped working even though i have subscription!

Hi, it works fine for me, do you get an error? please post screenshot of the error

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It doesnt give me an error or anything... Just black screen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@gt1976 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hello, i have just done the above, deleted the channel, restarted Roku and now im searching for GreekTV to add it again but i cannot find it anywhere - neither in International or WebTV...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Ive just checked all the channels in all categories and GreekTV is nowhere to be found... Did GreekTV stopped working with Roku? I can still see it in the Roku website but nowhere in the channels available to install/subscribe on my tv! @upggr 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

hi, this channel is only available in Canada and the US. so it was probably added while there and then moved to another country..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It was not actually the channel was added in my country in Europe and it has been working perfectly fine in the same country since March 2019 until 2 weeks ago...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Those are the settings in the roku dashboard as updated around September. sorry about that, will inform you when an eu version is released.

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 7.47.37 PM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you so much for your reply!! Can you not just tick “rest of the world” so its available for us in Europe as well?  

0 Kudos