Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Greek TV ANT1 channel showing "commercial break" notice after 5 minutes of watching

I have had Greek TV with Roku now for almost a year and previously I had no problems with antenna and could watch it for hours without issue. However, I have noticed within the past 8 months after maybe 5-10 minutes max of watching a notice appears that says "We interrupt this program for a commercial break" with a multicolored stripe in the background. Usually the program does not return but occasionally it will for a few short minutes, sometimes even seconds. I have reached out to Roku and followed their directions to uninstall the app, then reinstall, and I am still having issues. If anyone has any ideas on why this may be happening please let me know! I love Greek TV.

Roku Streaming Stick (3600 series) 

0 Kudos