Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Globoplay Channel

Jump to solution

Does anybody know when Globoplay channel will be available for Roku devices?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Globoplay Channel

Jump to solution

Globoplay is not available for ROKU in the USA yet.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Xionraserei 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel on the Roku platform in your region, you would need to contact the channel provider directly. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. If a channel provider has not released a channel (app) for Roku, or hasn't made it available in your area yet, you may not see it as an option. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

17 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I own 2 Rokus Express.  The one that I bought last year doesn't show the search bar neither Globoplay channel. The one that I bought this year shows the search bar and the Globoplay channel.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Globoplay is not available for ROKU in the USA yet.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Any ETA?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

You mean globoplay channel here in USA?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

We are talking about "Globoplay App" on Roku in the US, which is not available yet. Globoplay is available for iPhone and Android devices.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Exactly, do you know when it's going to be available?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Can someone from Roku tell us when to expect the app available on roku in the US, please?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku, please give us the Globoplay App in the USA! It’s Big Brother Brasil season 20 right now, you are missing out on a lot of business. I need to buy another streaming device for my new TV and I’ll be buying a different device other than Roku because you don’t have this app yet.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Xionraserei 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel on the Roku platform in your region, you would need to contact the channel provider directly. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. If a channel provider has not released a channel (app) for Roku, or hasn't made it available in your area yet, you may not see it as an option. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator