Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taiguara
Level 7

GloboPlay channel doesn’t play

I bought a Roku Express +, and brought it to Brazil. It works very well in every channel, but Globoplay only not play, I can see the shows, the movies, but after pressing the play button, nothing happens 

Eu comprei um Roku Express + nos USA e trouxe para o Brasil, ele funciona com todos os canais, mas o Globoplay não toca, eu navego na programação, mas quando eu pressiono o botão para tocar, nada acontece. 

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
marcoamarelo
Level 7

Re: GloboPlay channel doesn’t play

Você teve alguma solução para esse problema? Acontece o mesmo comigo.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @marcoamarelo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What was the error message when attempted to stream the channel? Does the issue only occur on a Globoplay or all channels on your Roku device?

For troubleshooting steps, try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Taiguara
Level 7

Não, aconteceu que o meu Roku queimou por conta de um descarga elétrica, e eu informei isso ao suporte, que prontamente me trocou o produto, e o novo Roku, não apresentou esse problema. Fale com o suporte, e eles devem trocar o seu também.

Boa sorte.

No, My Roku was burned due to an electrical discharge, and I sent it to support, who promptly sent me a new one, the new Roku works better. May you talk to support crew, and they should change yours too.

Good Luck

0 Kudos