Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkpot
Level 7

Getting Indian channels on roku

I just started using Roku plus . I have cable currently and want to replace it with Streaming.
On cable I watch local news , cnn , weather channel and hindi channels like sony, zee and tv asia. Does roku offer these hindi channels.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
andyross
Level 16

Re: Getting Indian channels on roku

You need to check with those networks to see if they offer a Roku channel, or are available through other services. You can also try looking here:

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Many channels are limited in which geographical regions they operate.  Where are you located?

Doug
Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
Jugal
Level 7

Hi,

I am too looking around for same info. I purchased the Roku in USA but moved back to india and looking around to add Indian channels.

Can you be able to list down which are available if region is USA and which for India region

0 Kudos