Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Getting INFOWARS through my Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Kinkykatta 

Roku does not a browser. 

If you read the postings above, you will find the answer how to watch InfoWars via the Rumble Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
NotYours
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I posted how I loaded Alex Jones on Roku. It has to be done through your computer. And change some settings. 

0 Kudos
eliteproxy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You can use the unofficial Roku app that I built in 2019. I'm the guy who actually caused all of this.

The app has been available for side-loading since February 2019.

Here's instructions on how to install it!

https://citizenmedia.news/2019/06/10/how-to-install-the-banned-infowars-roku-app/

It includes live streams of all 3 shows and ALL banned.video content, some of it sorted by category.

eliteproxy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You can use the unofficial Roku app that I built in 2019. I'm the guy who actually caused all of this.

The app has been available for side-loading since February 2019.

Here's instructions on how to install it!

https://citizenmedia.news/2019/06/10/how-to-install-the-banned-infowars-roku-app/

It includes live streams of all 3 shows and ALL banned.video content, some of it sorted by category.

0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here's another option - The Grokall channel. 

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/cabde540b42e6926769b53c79930915c/grokall#!

Some of the following are on there. Tim Poole, Steven Crowder, Sinatra Says, High Impact Flix, Project Veritas, An0moly, Computing Forever, Mark Dice, David Icke, Dustin Nemos, The Will Anderson Show, War Room, Alex Jones, Styxhexenhammer666 and Salty Cracker, Jordan B Peterson, Dave Rubin and others.

eliteproxy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Thanks eliteproxy!!!!! I just loaded this onto my Roku - thanks again.
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@856510 

There is no need to sideload this Channel in this manner.  Alex Jones (banned.video) is available on multiple Channels/apps on the Roku platform as mentioned above.

People who keep recommending the sideloading method will only likely result in getting Roku users' developer mode locked and you will be back in the same boat as before.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Just1Vet
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

KlowdTV has InfoWars on it, Along with OAN Plus, The First, Newsmax, Salem News and 31 other channels. If you also want OAN Live it is $2.50 a month. Cheapest place to get OAN Live.