Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SendoX
Level 7

German Hilfe DAZN App

Hallo.
Ich versuche DAZN auf meinem Roku zu installieren. Leider Ohne erfolg.
ROKU Streaming Stick (3500R)

Immer wenn ich HIER
versuche DAZN zu installieren ist der +Add Channel nur Grau und funktioniert nicht. Eingeloggt bin ich auf der Seite und mein Roku Stick ist auch aktiviert. Wer kann mir helfen ?

Hello.
I'm trying to install DAZN on my Roku. Unfortunately without success.

Whenever I am HERE
trying to install DAZN, the + Add Channel is gray only and does not work. I am logged in on the site and my Roku Stick is also activated. Who can help me ?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: German Hilfe DAZN App

"SendoX" wrote:
Hello.
I'm trying to install DAZN on my Roku. Unfortunately without success.

Whenever I am HERE
trying to install DAZN, the + Add Channel is gray only and does not work. I am logged in on the site and my Roku Stick is also activated. Who can help me ?

If the app isn't supported in your area, then  you won't be able to install it. Do you find it in the Channel Store on the device itself?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
SendoX
Level 7

No, I can not find that. Unfortunately I can install none of the channels from the browser. only one went with a code. only YOUTV.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 9

"SendoX" wrote:
No, I can not find that. Unfortunately I can install none of the channels from the browser. only one went with a code. only YOUTV.

Again, if the app isn't supported in your area, it won't install. Not everything is supported in all areas. And, just because a service may be available in an area apart from Roku, if the service doesn't authorize the Roku app to work their, it won't. Netflix is a good example. In most areas where Roku isn't supported, the Netflix app won't work, even though Netflix itself may work there via browser or other devices. That's a limitation the app creators (not Roku) place.

So, again, if the app isn't supported in your area, it won't usually won't install. If it does, it usually won't play.
DBDukes
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
SendoX
Level 7

Netflix and Plex works . DAZN works on my Amazon Firestick, on my Samsung Smart TV on my PC...only not on Roku
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 9

"SendoX" wrote:
Netflix and Plex works . DAZN works on my Amazon Firestick, on my Samsung Smart TV on my PC...only not on Roku

Right. And if the app/service isn't authorized in that area, it won't work. It appears I'm not able to communicate that successfully to you. It's not an issue. It's how they designed it. If DAZN hasn't authorized the app on Roku in your area, it won't work. Doesn't matter if they authorize it on another device. They chose to not authorize it on Roku. Talk to them about it. It's not an issue/bug. It's a business decision DAZN made. 
DBDukes
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
SendoX
Level 7

ok..danke
OK..Thanks
0 Kudos