Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Game Show Network

Jump to solution

When you add Game Show Network do you have to be subscribed through your cable service in order to watch?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Game Show Network

Jump to solution

@NancyButler @TerriG 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Game Show Network support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

GSN app won't play

Jump to solution

I added the GSN app, signed in through Xfinity but every time I try to play a show the app closes and goes back to my home screen. I have uninstalled, checked for system updates, did a system restart and reinstalled, it still won't play. 😒

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Game Show Network

Jump to solution

@NancyButler @TerriG 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Game Show Network support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: GSN app won't play

Jump to solution

I can't get Game Show Network to work on my Roku device either.  I have tried to find someone to contact but haven't had any luck.  Could you please let me know who at Game Show Network I should contact?  I have added the GSN channel on my Roku device and when I click "go to channel" it brings me right back to the main page with all the channels.  It's very frustrating.

0 Kudos