Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoenixJennie
Reel Rookie

Re: GLOBAL APP NOT FULLY WORKING FOR ME

Jump to solution

Thank you!! For some reason when I click on it, it tells me that the site can't be reached.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I logged onto the TV app via Eastlink with assistance from my iPad, around a year ago, and generally was only able to watch about 3/4 the content.  It kept logging me out after absences and I could not remember my password, so I left it be.  So, I finally logged back in yesterday after not having done so for about 8 months, and I literally could not watch anything (it was 95% locked), as it only allowed me Global News and XTV.  I was frustrated, and decided log out and try with my laptop, and all my channels appeared, YAY!!!!  Maybe, try a PC, if you are having issues!

Jetprop8
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It's now October 11, 2022 and I still can not get the Global App on my Roku Stick, I have tried contacting them, I have tried 2 different brands of TV's, I have tried getting help here on Roku community. It seems I am not alone.

Global app Does Not Work on Roku. It's completely useless,  I can get the app to work only after I login to Global app on my imac desktop but not on my TV's.  I think Roku should have a long talk with Global and straighten this out, or remove them.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jetprop8
Thanks for the post.

As previously stated in this thread, for more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos