Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rnoble13
Level 7

Fubo tv NFL Redzone

Jump to solution

I have just recently created an account and I am on the 7-Day free trial I am trying to add NFL Redzone oh, it is telling me to go to manage add-ons online which I am unable to find on the app on my phone or on the website to add Redzone. How do I add Redzone to my fubo TV by Sunday to watch the football games

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Kooz21
Level 7

Re: Fubo tv NFL Redzone

Jump to solution

Just called them. If you sign up for FuboTV through Roku, you can't add NFL Redzone. You have to sign up through the FuboTV website and add the NFL Redzone add-on. Then you can watch it through your roku when you sign in. I deactivated my original account, via roku, then created a new account at fubo.tv, added NFL Redzone, then signed in via my roku. It works.

View solution in original post

Charlesm37
Level 7

Jump to solution

Worked for me too. Sign up for 7 day free trial at fubo.tv and add on the sports extra. Use different email address. Use same credit card. Once signed up go to roku on your device or TV, sign out of fubo. Then sign back in with the email address and all set. RedZone channel is in the channel line up immediately after NFL Network channel.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Ctcolaru
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem . I tried to start a new account , sign up for red zone package but it requires 7 day trail period. Maybe if you cancel trail period and reactivateyou can jump straight to package selection , don’t know the answer but need it for Sunday 

0 Kudos
Kooz21
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just called them. If you sign up for FuboTV through Roku, you can't add NFL Redzone. You have to sign up through the FuboTV website and add the NFL Redzone add-on. Then you can watch it through your roku when you sign in. I deactivated my original account, via roku, then created a new account at fubo.tv, added NFL Redzone, then signed in via my roku. It works.

Ctcolaru
Level 7

Jump to solution

**bleep** yes. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
mcpato78
Level 7

Jump to solution

have tried all means and could not solve it. very complicated to undo and re-do but good to know there is a solution. thank you.

0 Kudos
ChadK
Level 7

Jump to solution

If I cancel my account from roku and start over from fubo website will I lose the money I just paid for the subscription. 

0 Kudos
Kooz21
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you just signed up, you’re likely on a one-week trial. Call Roku to find out your personal situation.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ChadK 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage Your Subscriptions to see what you currently are subscribed to.

If you need further assistance with your Roku account and billing, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Charlesm37
Level 7

Jump to solution

Worked for me too. Sign up for 7 day free trial at fubo.tv and add on the sports extra. Use different email address. Use same credit card. Once signed up go to roku on your device or TV, sign out of fubo. Then sign back in with the email address and all set. RedZone channel is in the channel line up immediately after NFL Network channel.

0 Kudos