Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fubo family costs more through roku

I want to subscribe to the family plus plan, but when I go through the Roku, it lists the price as $69.99/ mo. rather than the listed price of $59.99/ mo. on Fobu.com

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Fubo family costs more through roku

That's a legit complaint.

Tell these guys and stay tuned.

@RokuTannerDand or @RokuDanny-R 

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I NEED TO UNSUBSCRIBE FUBO BUT WHERE DO i GO

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I ended up calling Fubo and they said yes, Roku charges a fee for billing thru them. I ended my free trial and then subscribed directly thru Fubo at the lower rate. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If you subscribed thru Roku, you cancel thru your Roku account. If you subscribed thru Fubo, use that account or call, my customer service experience was great

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@DOUGGOLF43 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are subscribed to Fubo through Roku, you manage your subscription through your Roku account.

For more information visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

However, if you are subscribed to Fubo directly, you will need to contact them for further assistance.

You can reach FuboTV here: https://support.fubo.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos