Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Frontier Fios

Frontier does not answer and Roku show no Frontier Fios beta as it does for Xfinity..

Do I just toss Roku if my HOA switches to Frontier?

Less than one years use. Quite the Parkinson's Law purchase.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Frontier Fios

Single Sign On works with most cable and satellite providers. Here are a few notable exceptions:

• Spectrum (Bright House Networks, Time Warner Cable, Charter)
  • Comcast XFINITY
  • Altice (includes Optimum, Suddenlink and CableVision)
  • Verizon
  • Frontier

NOTABLE EXCEPTIONS....Ya Think !!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I use Frontier FIOS in Fort Wayne Indiana.  I have had NO problems with my Roku devices (Hisense Roku TV, Roku Stick, Roku Ultra.  What exactly are you having issues with?  Can you give examples?  Look forward to seeing your response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

I believe you are looking for a FIOS app like the Xfinity app that lets you watch Xfinity-carried cable stations on a Roku. Many people use this to view their Xfinity subscription on multiple sets without having to pay for additional Xfinity boxes.

If Frontier has not supplied Roku with a similar app, you can probably still view most, if not all, of the cable stations carried by Frontier, but you'll need to install the Roku apps for the individual stations, (like Watch TCM, for instance) then enable each of them by signing in one time via your Frontier login credentials.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos