Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
33sarge
Streaming Star

FrightFlix will not longer open

One of my favorite channels will no longer open/run, FrightFlix. I have tried numerous times to update, removed and reinstalled channel but nothing works. There appears to be no way to check with the owner/haven't found out who owns this channel to see if it's even still around.

Does anyone have any information on this channel that they can share?

I was hoping it was just technical issues but it's been over a week now, so I fear the worse.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: FrightFlix will not longer open

Hi @33sarge

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Did you restart your Roku device before reinstalling the channel? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > reinstall), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@33sarge 

You should be able to reach out to Invincible Entertainment about their app. Maybe their About Us page?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
33sarge
Streaming Star

FrightFlix came back online yesterday afternoon sometime. Sure wish they could somehow inform their customers when they are having technical issues. Being down for almost a week, I assumed the worse, that they had gone "off the air".

Thanks for all the responses.

0 Kudos