Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Freezing and needing to resart

Ok, so I'm really getting irritated with this already. 

First I had the issue of the Roku Express that I just bought in November 2019 disconnecting from my WiFi even though the router is like 5' from it. I changed the channel mode and got that to work since I've gotten no help at all. THat also seems to work for many people in the 'networking' section of the Roku Community Help Pages.

Now, I'm getting furious because I'm having to restart the Roku on a daily basis just to get channels, outside of Netflix, to play for more than 5 minutes before it freezes.

Any ideas? I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the channels but it still does it.

I'm thinking its an issue due to the November update that Roku pushed out for their devices but also probably a hardware issue with the Roku Expresses.

I have two older Rokus that have no issue. One that is hard-wired into the home network and the other is wireless. So anyone?

0 Kudos