Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Free Trial At Hallmark Movies Now

Ordering on Roku (TV) takes you to www.hmmovies.com/roku of which Hallmark doesn't seem to have that page.  It's www.hmmovies.com/activate and that takes you to a sign up with/on Hallmark page for Hallmark Movies Now and THEY charge you $59.99 a year or $5.99 a month which ever you choose after the 7 day trial period. ...

But, I don't want them to automatically take that money out of my credit card. I would rather manage the account through Roku/PayPal.  If I want to cancel, I want to cancel and not have them keep taking money out of my credit card........

I can't activate the 7 day trial because ROKU takes me to the www.hmmovies.com/roku page to activate and it doesn't exist.  If activation pages don't exist, why sign up through Roku...? If I sign up at Hallmark, will it activate my Roku device so I can watch it?

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos