Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Free Speech TV not loading

We’ve been warching FSTV for years, but suddenly it’s no longer working. Removed and re added Free Speech TV to our streaming channels and it still doesn’t work. What’s going on? 

30 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

"Free Speech TV" app will not load on Roku 3. Will load all other household rokus.

So it has to be the Roku 3 and NOT the app.  Tried resetting/unistalling/update checking and all other advice to no avail.  Is there a work around or something?  Another way to access Free Speech TV on the 3?  I don't want to have to replace it just for one app acting weirdly.   Plus, I love the headphone jack.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Free Speech TV not loading

Between uninstalling and reinstalling did you restart the Roku?  Sometimes this helps by making sure the memory is completely cleared of the former installation.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have been having the same problem w/the Free Speech TV channel on my Roku Premiere (4620 series) in my living room! It’s been ongoing since last Thursday or Friday. I click on the FSTV channel to open it, the small logo screen pops up for a second & then it just goes back to the home screen without loading. I also have a Roku Express (3700 series)  that is use in my bedroom & the strange thing is FSTV channel is working on that device. I’ve brought it into my living room for the time being. I literally have no idea what to do about fixing the issue on the Premiere. I’ve restarted it a bunch of times, I’ve removed FSTV & added it back. I’ve checked for updates. I’ve verified my network connection. I’m at a loss. Would really like to know a solution to fix this problem.

Highlighted
Level 7

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. STARTED LAST WEEK (W/O 4/20). TRIED EVERYTHING. IT WOULD BE NICE IF ROKU WERE A LITTLE MORE SERVICE FRIENDLY.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same problem. FSTV works on the Roku stick I have in the bedroom, not on the Premier+ I have in the living room. And I did uninstall, restart the Roku, and then reinstall the app. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

On All My Feeds As Well! Solution Please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

And I spoke too soon... it’s my stick now, too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm back connected. Hope the rest of you are as well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Nope. Still no joy. Even after a delete, restart, reinstall again. 

0 Kudos