Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankspeech
Level 7

Frankspeech app not loading.

Has anyone had the issue on Roku app for Frankspeech where you go to the home.frankspeech.com/connect page, enter info with valid account, but it doesn't do anything? every time i verify it says "your device should update momentarily" but it is stuck on that and I can't get into the app?  I tried updating app, updating roku, verified my account with frankspeech, reset my roku... 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Frankspeech app not loading.

@frankspeech 

It is a little quirky trying to get Frank speech Channel installed.  

Try removing the Channel, and restarting the Roku.

Then go to Frankspeech and login to your account. (You need to have an account or create one to install this channel).  After you login (thereby verifying your account is working), stay logged in and Install the Channel again.  Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete re: the home.frankspeech.com/connect page.  It did take a few moments to activate (10 secs or so).

I had to create a new Frankspeech account to get it installed after a couple of unsuccessful attempts where seemed to be more website related problems than the channel install itself. 

Seems like you need to do this for each tv/device you wish to watch on even if your devices are linked to same Roku account.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insigna RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos