Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron21
Channel Surfer

Frankspeech Channel Video Freezes - Audio Plays on

The video on my Frankspeech channel constantly freezes while the audio continues to play on. I've tried updating the channel and removing it and then reinstalling it. Neither fix works. My Frankspeech works fine if I cast it from my PC or phone to my TV so what's the problem with it on Roku?

Thanks,

Ron

1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Frankspeech Channel Video Freezes - Audio Plays on

@Ron21 

Different platforms use different operating systems. That mean the same code for one app cannot be used on a different platform. A totally separate app has to be written.

Also, depending on the size of the service, they may offer separate servers for different platform.

So, the app could be buggy for one platform. The servers could experience issues with one platform. And, since the apps are built by the service (or a developer contracted by the service), and the services belong to the service (or are leased by the service), you should contact Frankspeech about the issue.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos