Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Foxnews was available until i subscribed to fubo

I was able to get Foxnews through Roku until i subscribed to Fubo.  Once i subscribed to Fubo, i no longer was able to get Foxnews through Roku. 
i've read that it was a Foxnews problem from a Roku support person through this chat room and that i would have to contact Foxnews; however, i think they are wrong. 
i would like Roku to look into the fact that if a customer subscribes to another channel that offers Foxnews, then Roku blocks the availability of getting Foxnews.
If Roku would get some sort of chat or actual person in their support, that would be a bonus.
to sell a product and not have any kind of support is JUST PLAIN WRONG.
thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 14

Re: Foxnews was available until i subscribed to fubo

1) Installing the FuboTV app and/or using the FuboTV app/service does not prevent or preclude you from installing or using the FoxNews app on your Roku device.

2) You can watch FoxNews either in the FuboTV app (or app Live TV app with FoxNews, e.g. YouTube TV) or the FoxNews app (assuming you authenticate/login with your FuboTV credentials).

First you say you "read that it was a FoxNews problem from a Roku support person through this chat room..." but then you say "if Roku would get some sort of chat...in their support" - which is it? 

Either Roku has chat support and you chatted with them, or they don't and you didn't (it cant be both as you claimed).

For the record, Roku does have chat and email (and pandemic pretext paused phone) support, but this forum isnt it (this is a user to user support board, with Roku support personnel presence):

Chat or email:   https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options   (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help)

0 Kudos