Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJI
Level 9

Re: Foxnews - Unexpected Errors

Jump to solution

here’s a problem I have all the time. Out of sync audio and video on Fox News. However, please notice the video and audio sync cleans up when Biden starts talking?

https://youtu.be/xjUVXb_bOwY

0 Kudos
Steelryder
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have been experiencing the same problem and it is real bad at times. Like watching old Kung-fu movies. This audio issue gets worse from the afternoon into the evening hours. Is there a latency adjustment to be made? What can I as the user do to rectify the problem, other than post it on this forum. 

0 Kudos
Nostrum
Level 8

Jump to solution

It's really annoying that Concast (My President's pet name for them) requires a cable TV subscription to watch the Fox News Roku channel while I can get most of the Fake News channels for free. I'm now watching quite a bit of NewsMax TV. NewsMax is a conservative station as well  Steve Bannon, Sean Spicer etc. Their channel doesn't require a cable TV subscription and it streams flawlessly in HD Give it a try. 

If you're interested in the President's rallies you can watch them on Youtube via RSBN (Right Side Broadcasting Network). They cover every rally live. Their stream is pretty decent too! 

Four More Years! 

Stark4587
Level 7

Jump to solution

It worked for me.

0 Kudos
MattD1
Level 7

Re: Fox news audio stops

Jump to solution

I'm still having the same problem. The issue did not fix the problems I'm still having like many others. 

Matt

0 Kudos
oldbreezy
Level 9

Jump to solution

Well, well, well, right on schedule, AFTER the election, the Fox News App mysteriously starts working perfectly again.  Coincidence?

0 Kudos
Nostrum
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have similar problems with Fox News (freezing, audio sync, blocking etc.) on the Android platform using two or three different apps. I honestly believe sometimes it's connectivity and bandwidth problems as well. Most of the time my problems occur in the evening here on the East coast. Demand for the channel is probably way up given what's happened with the Election.

As an alternative, give NewsMax TV a try as I suggested. I go back and forth. 

Keep in mind, anything is better than watching a Fake News channel! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact FOX News support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach FOX News support here: https://www.foxnews.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
bokonon82
Level 8

Re: Fox News Channel not working right!

Jump to solution

I've done all of this. The app is horrible.

fcefxer
Level 7

Jump to solution

Do you see the sixteen pages of complaints about this issue, just on this thread alone? Roku is the only device that this happens with. It sure looks like cancel culture to me.