Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dad004
Level 7

Re: Fox News suddenly not working

Thanks Overtimeman.
0 Kudos
guitarmanrrg
Level 7

It's finally is working again! Thanks to whoever fixed it.
0 Kudos
Legierk
Level 8

Pretty sure it was a Fox App issue, only because after the app updated, it began working fine again. My frustration was from the fact that it took so long for Fox or Roku to admit there was an issue, and then no acceptance of responsibility.
guitarmanrrg
Level 7

Here we go again...mine stopped working. NUTS!
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Fox Sports is launching another channel today, called Fox Sports GO. This channel will feature a different selection of content than the standard Fox Sports channel, focused on providing access to local and regionally available content in your area. 

You can check out the new Fox Sports GO channel here: https://www.foxsports.com/supports/contact-us

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
GrandmaCopas
Level 7

So, it is now September, and my Fox News App CONSISTENTLY has issues with the Fox News App.  I remove and reload this channel almost as much as I take a bathroom break.  Please advise why this issue is never corrected. My message is always the unexpected error message. And I don't seem to be able to locate any solution. If someone has one, I'd sure appreciate hearing it.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know what you are seeing. You'll want to contact Fox News support to report the issue you are seeing and request additional assistance with their channel. Each channel is developed and maintained by the channel/service provider themselves in most cases, and they will be the best source to assist with any issues you may encounter. 

You can reach Fox News support: https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001361514-How-can-I-contact-Fox-News-

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Qturner33
Level 7

Football Sunday and Foxnow app not allowing live tv option... “error with the app”. I have signed out and back in with my tv service login, still not working.
Rihavens
Level 7

Same here, been out for two weeks now. Emailed their customer support, twitter and fox nfl. Nothing
0 Kudos
ksea
Level 7

I can't get it to work. I do everything it says to, get "unexpected error" message. time to switch to Fire stick? Maybe Roku was not the best choice .. it only seems to be Fox News.
0 Kudos