Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fox News looks to be on Sling TV for Roku... is this only Roku and when did this happen?

I am blown away that Fox News is on Sling TV for Roku now and I didn't hear a thing about it in the recent streaming news or from all the boards and sites I belong to... does anyone know if this is permanent or some sort of short trial etc?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Fox News looks to be on Sling TV for Roku... is this only Roku and when did this happen?

Not that I'm a big fan of the station, but ironically, Fox News is showing on the guide (and viewable) on my newest Samsung TV with Sling integrated in it, but does NOT show when I launch Sling on my other 3 TVs each using Roku to get Sling TV (two with the Roku stick and one with a small Roku box).  Tried to go to settings, update and did not help.  Wondering if I should delete Sling on these Roku boxes and re-add it.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos