Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Fox News login lasts a second...

So, yesterday the FNC app did my freeview expired and I had to enter my info. Aggravating, because I had entered my info months ago. But I go ahead and enter, the app works. This morning, I get the same freeview message. Doubly aggravating, but I enter again. This time, it accepts my info and sends me to ... the freeview message. The answer may be to connect Fox News, but who at Fox News? Wherever I search for help on the Fox News Roku app, it sends me here. If you can't help with specific app info, please at least provide specific contact info.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Fox News login lasts a second...

@capnpen 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more and try logging in. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

If you are still unable to authenticate your account, you will need to contact the channel provider directly for further assistance. You can reach Fox News support here: https://www.foxnews.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Fox News login lasts a second...

I contacted the channel provider they said it was on your end

0 Kudos