Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buggydriver
Level 7

Fox News live is showing a rerun, not the scheduled program (Mark Levin)

Fox News at 8:00 p.m. is scheduled to feature Mark Levin.  Yet all I get is a rerun of Maria Bartelomo show.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FRANKFRANK
Level 7

Re: Fox News live is showing a rerun, not the scheduled program (Mark Levin)

I have the icon for Fox News and the Fox Business Channel and I have Spectrum as an Internet Provider.....Over two years ago I got rid of my Cable TV and just kept the internet and Spectrum would not accept my entrance to Fox News or Business even tho Roku said my Code was Successful!!...SPECTRUM SAID I WOULD HAVE TO STREAM THE BASIC SPECTRUM CHANNELS AND CHOOSE MY TEN FAVORITES WHICH I INCLUDED FOX NEWS.....MY COST FOR INTERNET AND STREAMING CHANNELS CAME TO $82 DOLLARS A MONTH.....60 FOR INTERNET AND 22 FOR STREAMING.....AND IT KEPT GOING UP EVEN THO I HAVENT GOTTEN MORE SERVICES FROM SPECTRUM......YESTERDAY......my Spectrum bill came and it was $111.11.......I AM 74 YRS OLD AND HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY AND WALK WITH A CANE FROM MANY SURGERIES ON MY LEFT LEG ALSO....HAD A COUPLE STROKES SO WITH MY MEDICATIONS  ITS HARD TO KEEP STREAMING SERVICES ......I CALLED SPECTRUM AND TOLD THEM TO GET RID OF MY STREAMING BECAUSE I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD IT AND THEY DID.....I COULD NO LONGER WATCH FOX.....I CALLED THEM BACK AFTER TRYING TO GO ON FOX ICONS AND ENTERING SPECTRUMS CODE AND ROKU TELLING ME I WAS SUCCESSFUL......THEY SAID ROKU IS NO LONGER ACCEPTED BY SPECTRUM FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND BECAUSE I GOT RID OF STREAMING I CAN NO LONGER USE ROKU TO STREAM SPECTRUM AGAIN!!..........BANNING ONE CHANNEL AND NOW BANNING ROKU IS MORE "B.S." BY A MEDIA PROVIDER!!

0 Kudos